Met up with my friend, Milyn, who came back from Australia for a short visit. All my friends decided to have lunch at Zhou Zhuang at Novena Sq.
Deardear and I saw that the weather is quite cooling in the afternoon today so we decided to bring Caden out to meet Aunt Milyn. During our lunch meeting, Caden was a little cranky. Maybe he is tired and want to sleep. So I brought him in and out of the room whenever we are waiting for the next dish to be served.. Sad to say, my maid is still lack of initiative as ever... Deardear had to come out to help me. As for her, she just sit inside the room to eat with my friends... Really dunno what to say about her.. Anyway, as long as I no need to worry when I am not at home during the day and she can teach Caden to read books, I am still ok with her.
Immediately after the lunch, I brought Caden back. Milyn was quite sad as I can only stay for a while and we did not really have time to catch up. She requested to take pic with him. However, the naughty boy refused to be carried by her... He cried when she carried him and insisted that I carry him so the three of us have to take pic together. However, after she offered him some sweets, he allowed her to carry him for a while... What a greedy and silly boy.. Haha..
After we reached home, the naughty boy slept all the way from 3pm to 6pm.. Guess he was really tired so he was so cranky...
The boi is walking 18 June '11
15 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment