Girls Night Out...

Saturday, May 23, 2009

For the first time in so many years that I have the girls night out with my best friends. Last night, I left home at 8.30pm to meet up with all my buddies at Clarke Quay for a drink... Its a great catching up with each other... I feel young again... Get to drink my fav Baileys again... Maybe I have not drank for a long time, thus was blushing red after a few slips... At around 1 plus, we took a cab back home...

Reflection:
1. felt guilty to leave my precious at home when I went out for gathering with my girlfriends.
2. however, its a refreshing break for me...
3. So should have more of such getaways...
4. But, I do not know if I can feel less guilty the next time round...
5. Indeed, I misses my son a lot when I was out the whole night...

0 comments: