I decided to do a change to my usual hair style... So went to my hairstylist after work and ask him to style a new hair style for me... I was in the salon for 2 hours because I did not dare to make the change in the beginning until my hairstylist tried ways and means to convinced me...
Finally, I walked out of the hair salon with a new haircut... Not used to it... but hope that its not that bad after all... Haha...
When I arrived school today, everyone asked me about my new haircut... I have varied comments from both teachers and students... My form class asked if I am Mrs Teo... some said the haircut dun suit me, I look funny, I look older, I look ugly... Some said it made me look younger, nicer than before... It really created so much sensation.. Think it became the talk of the school... Haha..
Just hope that the commotion will fade off by tomorrow... Haha..
The boi is walking 18 June '11
15 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment