Stay Home Saturday

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Today is a stay home saturday as all of us are down... Deardear and I spent our whole day doing work.. Me doing marking and deardear packing for his army uses.. He is going for his reservist duties on this coming Monday... Then we spent the late afternoon and night watching X-men.. Its a sudden interest aroused after watching 'Wolverine - the origin' last sun with deardear at the Filmgarde @ Iluma.

Actually I was tempted to bring Caden out but I was really not feeling too well.. According to my mum, maybe I need to take my iron pills as I looked very weak... Maybe my body is fighting the virus and is unable to take it... Asked deardear to bring him down for a walk. However, my precious refused to go without me... Insisted that I carry him and go with them.. Thus, we ended up not going anywhere.. Haha...

Will bring him for a morning walk tomolo at the market then.. hehe... Silly boy...

Some new updates on Caden Teo:

  1. is able to say byebye and wave his hands at the same time...
  2. knows how to cling on people to carry him...
  3. prefers me to carry him than deardear...
  4. loves to walk but sometimes lazy... so will ask me to carry him by saying "bao bao"
  5. knows how to play 'peekaboo'.. If I say 'peeka', he will cover his face with his small hands and then say 'boo' and uncover his face.
  6. knows how to call po po, gong gong, papa, mama, lau ma, jiejie...
  7. good at waking us up in the morning...
  8. loves to sleep with his backside facing upwards...
  9. till loves the ball alot... able to say 'ball ball'...
  10. knows how to say 'car, ball, lai, blue, black, purple, kai, men...' and a lot more that I have forgotten.. haha...
  11. whenever he wants his pacifier, he will put his fingers near his lips and do a "ta ta" sound...
  12. knows how to do flying kiss... by putting his hand on his mouth and say muuuuuuuaaaak...
  13. knows how to blow things...
  14. loves reading books... always bring books to us to read to him...
  15. loves drinking plain water... like me though...
  16. knows how to use the iphone... as deardear always download some baby interactive games and activities for him to play...
  17. knows how to 'cheat' us.. by pretending to give us the things that are in his hands..
  18. knows how to say 'ka ka' (insects) when he sees one...
  19. still scared of spiders...
  20. still loves to eat... kept saying 'mum mum' non stop when we bring him out to eat... Like his papa...
  21. realised that Caden really looks like his papa when his papa was almost his age...

0 comments: