Today, I brought Caden for his booster jab for Pneumococcal, as I am able to leave school early.
Made an appt with Doc Ong and rushed down immediately after Caden has woke up from his afternoon nap.
When Caden saw the needle, he started to make noise. I had to hold him tight. Once Doc Ong has injected the needle into Caden's left thigh, he started to burst into tears.. Was crying so terribly... Feel so sad... I immediately tried to divert his attention to other things.. After a short while, he stopped crying but refused to let me touch his thigh. Mayb its still hurting.. However, he still smile and laugh and kept calling me while I am paying for his jab... Think he just trying to make me happy cause he knows I am sad that he is in pain... My precious silly boy...
After that, we took a cab home so that he can rest after his jab.
The boi is walking 18 June '11
15 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment