First formal Term for LNT

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Today, Caden has formally started out at LNT for his first term lesson. Deardear and I have decided to sign him up for a year's lesson with LNT as we can save more as we sign on longer. In today's lesson, there are 2 more students in the class. This time, I can really see how easily distracted Caden can be.. He kept looking at his classmate during activities time and even want to take their tools to play instead of his own. But I can see that he is more focus than them as he has attended 3 more sessions as compared to them. He is able to pick up things more easily than the other 2. Just hope that he will get used to having classmates in his class so that he will not be too easily distracted again. On the whole, I feel that we have chosen the right kind of training for him and that LNT is good... :)

0 comments: