Caden fell and hit his head!!!

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My precious fell down today and hit his head. I was on way walking home when my mummy called me and told me about it. She sounded so panicky and worried. Insisted that I should bring him to Doc Ong as the side of head was all red and bruises. Kept saying I blame her when I asked her what has happened.

Actually, Caden was very careless esp now that he has learnt to walk. After his night bath, my mummy was cleaning up the room while Tita was eating. Caden was left in the living room to play on his own. When he saw my mummy came out of the room, he followed her to the kitchen and slipped and fell as he stepped on a book. I was really angry!! Not with my mummy but with Tita... Why is she eating when my mummy is doing so many things? Actually, I feel that sometimes my mummy is also very protective of Tita. Let her eat first and do all the household chores herself plus taking care of Caden. Today's accident occurs as she does everything herself.

When we reached home, we rushed Caden to Doc Ong. According to Doc Ong, Caden seems ok. However as Caden has injured the softer part of the head which is the side of the head. He has to be monitored closely for 24 hours. If there is any vomitting, giddiness and weird behaviour, we have to rush him to A&E immediately.


Some pics of Caden enjoying himself - Know that he just want to assure us.. Dun wanna us to be worried... Good boy





He is still knows where to dig for coins after the ride has ended shows that his brain is still working I believe... Hehe.. Naughty and cheeky boy...

Planned to take child care leave tomorrow to take care of him but I have an important event going on. Sigh... Caden, you will be blessed... You will be fine.. Papa and Mama loves you...

0 comments: