Visit to Papa's office

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Today is the only day that I need not go to school. Thus, I decided to give deardear a surprise by going to his office before he off work and go home with him.

However, gong gong was so nice to offer us a ride and we ended up an hour earlier at deardear's workplace. So we sat at the canteen and waited for deardear to off work.

During the period of time, luckily I asked Tita to bring Caden's story books. So we read to him and have some lesson with him. He also enjoyed himself in chasing birds that have flown into the canteen and walking up and down the stairs.

At 4.55pm, we went into deardear's office and disturb him. As usual, deardear brought him round the office to show off Caden to his colleagues. At 5 pm, the bell rang and deardear packed up to go off with us.

Pics of Caden baby "studying"

Pointing to ball in the pic

Trying to climb onto the table while Tita is teaching

0 comments: