This morning, me almost blackout in the toilet. Did not sleep well last night... Do not know what is wrong. Whole body is giving way and I feel really tired.. No strength to carry on further.
Deardear insisted for me to stay at home and rest. I went back to sleep till 10.30am. Then I went to see the GP. According to the GP, I am experiencing burnout. Too stressed with work? Maybe. Working till 7pm almost everyday and returning home to carry on with marking. Over the weekend, I will be setting papers and marking again.. Sigh.. Almost working 24/7. However, thats the life of a teacher. He encouraged me to go for a vacation and rest 1 day a week with 0 work on that day. Is it possible? Sigh... When I told my colleague about it, she commented who is not stress. Ya.. As a teacher, who is not stressed and tired? Maybe its just my job and now my body is finally reacting to my overworking it.. haha..
When I came back from the GP, I tried to play with baby a little and went back to sleep again.. Dunno why I feel so tired.. Just woke up... Feeling a little better but still tired. However, doc suggest not to sleep too much in the day if not I cannot sleep tonight again. And he encouraged me to go out for a walk. Maybe later will bring Caden baby out for a short walk.
Deardear insisted for me to stay at home and rest. I went back to sleep till 10.30am. Then I went to see the GP. According to the GP, I am experiencing burnout. Too stressed with work? Maybe. Working till 7pm almost everyday and returning home to carry on with marking. Over the weekend, I will be setting papers and marking again.. Sigh.. Almost working 24/7. However, thats the life of a teacher. He encouraged me to go for a vacation and rest 1 day a week with 0 work on that day. Is it possible? Sigh... When I told my colleague about it, she commented who is not stress. Ya.. As a teacher, who is not stressed and tired? Maybe its just my job and now my body is finally reacting to my overworking it.. haha..
When I came back from the GP, I tried to play with baby a little and went back to sleep again.. Dunno why I feel so tired.. Just woke up... Feeling a little better but still tired. However, doc suggest not to sleep too much in the day if not I cannot sleep tonight again. And he encouraged me to go out for a walk. Maybe later will bring Caden baby out for a short walk.
Caden trying to walk with his new shoes



0 comments:
Post a Comment