Today deardear worked till 2 pm. I had a great time with baby in the morning by bringing him down to buy lunch and feed him his porridge.
After deardear came back, we decided to go to Parkway Parade to shop. Arrived at Parkway parade at 4 plus and walked around the shopping centre. Then we went to have our dinner. After dinner, we carried on walking and saw the Juzz 1 shop having a free photo shoot. So our little family decided to take a family photo of ourselves.
Then the vain mama saw a promotion by Bonafide for face and eye facial - some sort of lifting for face and lightening of dark eye ring. So I decided to try since its $28 for one trial. After the trial, the therapist kept persuading me to buy the package. Lucky my precious Caden kept calling for me to carry him so I managed to escape from their constant bombarding...
After which, we rushed home as Caden's diaper leaked and he felt very uncomfortable.
Upon reaching home, we put him to bed after cleaning him up.. Silly boy.. But really happy today as I heard from deardear that he kept calling me while I am doing my 15 min of facial and refuses to go away to other places without me. After my facial, he clinged on to me and refused to let go.. hehe.. Really make my day...
0 comments:
Post a Comment