I been having weird feeling at my left jaw recently. Thus, rushed down to NDC for my surgeon to have a check as I worried that my jaw will drop... Sounds scary though but luckily according to my surgeon my jaws are fine. and the screws holding the lower jaw to the upper jaw are tightly screwed...
The reason why I panic when I felt something weird at my jaw is because I used to have a jaw surgery 13 years ago. So I am worried that my lower jaw will dropped at the screws might loosen. Lucky for me, everything is still fine. However, I am asked to eat soft food for 1 month and go back for follow up next month.
After the dental check, deardear and I took a bus to People Park's Complex for lunch. And at the bus stop, we saw an old man lying on the floor and his face was purplish. Deardear immediately went forward to help the old man to do CPR, whereas I ran to look for a doctor from a nearby clinic and informed the information counter of the building. Lucky for the old man, deardear knows CPR. His face turned red after taking a deep breath when deardear was performing CPR for him. We waited for more than 15 min for the ambulance. Its indeed a life and death matter. I was so scared too. And I can see that deardear is trying hard to keep the old man alive. As for the doctor I gotten from the nearby clinic, she is not really helping much though. Maybe she is an old doctor. The security guards of the building also came to see but they are of no help too. One of them even took a pen and pressed it against the old man's hand. The pen eventually broke as he was pressing too hard. And he kept saying the old man has no grip so he should be gone. Such a stupid logic... Not helpful at all.. Sigh..
Glad that deardear is around to help. He has helped the old man to keep alive till the ambulance arrived. Indeed its impt to learn how to do CPR in times like this. Wonder how is the old man. Hope he is fine so that deardear's effort will not go down the drain.
Kudo to deardear... Caden, aren't you proud to have such a pa pa?
The boi is walking 18 June '11
15 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment