New Haircut

Sunday, March 1, 2009

My mummy came by very early today to help take care of baby Caden as she knows I have tonnes of marking to do. At around 9 plus, she brought Caden baby to the hairdresser again to have his hair cut. Would love to join him but I have markings to do. So I stayed at home to mark and my mummy together with Tita brought him down.

When they came back, my mummy told me that Caden baby cried at the beginning of the haircut. Think he dislike the sound and the sharpness of the shaver. I am so heartbroken. How I wish I was there for him just now. But no choice.. Have to work... Sigh..

He looks really nerd and cute in his new haircut. As for his tail, my mummy insist on keeping it. So he looks nerd from the front and beng from the back.. Haha..

0 comments: