Celebration of Baby's 1st Bday with my in-laws

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Woke up with bodyaches again.. Sigh.. Hate to be sick during weekend esp its so precious to me and my family. Moreover, I have 9 stacks of papers to mark for the weekend. How can I afford to be sick? Sigh...

However, I have no choice but to force my body to go on.. In the morning, I marked 3 stacks of papers so that in the afternoon I can join my in-laws for baby's 1st birthday celebration.

At 12.30pm, my father-in-law came and pick us up to Novena Sq for lunch. We had lunch at Zhou Zhuang. Baby seems to enjoy himself alot although when he first saw them he was a little scared. He seldom sees my in law so he feels a little unfamiliar with them. However, after some warming up, he kept smiling and playing with them.

After lunch, we walked around Novena Sq for a while and brought baby back home as he was a little tired.

Upon reaching home, the three of us went to take our afternoon nap as baby is tired, I am sick and deardear worked late last night. We slept all the way from 3pm to 6.30pm. Haha.. Indeed a good nap. But as for me, I still do not feel that good after all. Maybe I have not fully recover from my illness a month ago. But no choice.. Still have to work hard and mark my papers later tonight.. And have to set papers for students too. What a way to celebrate my weekend.

0 comments: