Today is baby's 1st Lunar Birthday and coincidentally, its Valentine's Day too...
Early in the morning, po po bought mian xian to cook mian xian with red eggs for baby. In chinese custom, mian xian represents longevity. I just hope that baby is healthy and happy forever. And of course listen to us too..
When baby wakes up from his morning nap, deardear peeled off the shell of the egg for baby to eat his mian xian and red eggs.
Then we brought baby to see Doc Ong again. He was sneezing a little and had some mucus but we were not as worried as compared to his wheezing sound he made. Deardear used to have asthma when he was young.. We are so worried that it will pass down to baby. We were at Doc Ong for about 2 hours. Guess due to terrible haze and weather, a lot of kids are down too. As a result, we had to wait for so long. While waiting, we bought baby around at ToyRUs to shop for 'toys', which we did not buy any. We also mentioned to buy baby's birthday clothes finally. After Doc Ong has examined baby, we were so relieved as baby is absolutely fine, just a little flu.
But we still rush home as we do not want him to get infected with any other virus or breathe in too much of the haze outside. Moreover, I am also very tired as I am still sick. After a simple lunch, we all went for a nap - for about 3 hours.. haha..
Then, deardear went to packet our dinner while I go and get baby's birthday cake. Deardear bought us the pizza valentine's set and I bought him his fav durian moose from 717 trading. After a fast round of dinner, we took out baby's cake and sing birthday song for him. Wanna him to pose for pic with his cake but the greedy boy kept looking at it.. Haha..
Finally, its late.. Deardear and I put baby to bed and we carried on with our dinner and watch "The Lakehouse". Such an apt movie during V day. Though simple yet its a fantastic family time together on V Day. I think we need not go anywhere nice or ex, just the whole family is together, its all that matters.. :)
Pics of Preparation of Baby's Mian Xian




Pics of baby eating...






Pics of waiting time at United Sq


Pics of our simple V Day celebration and Baby's lunar birthday celebration









Silly papa "puppetting" Baby Caden
0 comments:
Post a Comment