Mama is not feeling well

Friday, February 6, 2009

This morning I woke up with a teribble sore throat and a slight fever. As there is an important event going on tonight and I have some work to settle in school, I went to school despite of my bodyache, sore throat and fever. However, life was not so rosy in school.. Screamed at the students despite of my sore throat.. They are not sympathatic at all.. Have to climb up and down the stairs for change of lesson despite my bodayache and fever. In the end, I ended up looking pale and have high fever of 38.8. I cannot carry on anymore, so I told my P to excuse me from tonight's event.

And to add on my misery, I CANNOT CARRY AND PLAY WITH BABY TODAY!!!

However, its not all so bad. Deardear gave me a surprise for our anniversary. And he has also done an invitation card for baby's 1st bday celebration to be emailed to my relatives. We wanna keep it intimate and simple for baby 1st year bday celebration yet we wanna to do an invite for his celebration. Thank you deardear

0 comments: