Early in the morning, deardear and I went to 双林寺 to 拜太岁 as this year deardear and I 犯太岁. After that, we rushed back to meet my mummy and baby for lunch.
At 3.30pm, my dad came to drive us to my eldest uncle (Dad side) house at Bukit Panjang. Another CNY visit for baby as my dad wanna show my precious off to his family I guess.. Haha.. After the visit, we went back to my parents' place for dinner.
Another weekend... Sigh... Going back to school tomorrow..
Some pictures taken at the void deck before going to eldest uncle's place
At 3.30pm, my dad came to drive us to my eldest uncle (Dad side) house at Bukit Panjang. Another CNY visit for baby as my dad wanna show my precious off to his family I guess.. Haha.. After the visit, we went back to my parents' place for dinner.
Another weekend... Sigh... Going back to school tomorrow..
Some pictures taken at the void deck before going to eldest uncle's place



0 comments:
Post a Comment