Its baby Caden's actual birthday today. Last night, I place him to sleep with deardear and I. Reminds me of the past - a year ago... I remembered at 2 plus in the morning, I felt some pain in my stomach.. Thinking its stomach upset, I went to the toilet tonnes... And deardear even tell me to go to sleep as the pain will go off after I sleep... Sad to say, it did not go off. It was there every half hourly but I tried to ignore it. However at 6am in the morning, while I was bathing, i noticed some blood... Then I concluded I am giving birth to Caden baby that day. I even have the time to delegate all my jobs via email to my colleagues before visiting my gynae at 9 plus in the morning. My god... its seems like yesterday... Time really passes very fast... Caden baby is already 1 year old.
According to deardear, baby was in a very good mood today. Kept smiling at everyone... Maybe its because he knows that its his birthday today. Deardear took half day leave so that we can go out as a family to celebrate his birthday. As for me, I asked permission to rush out of school after my last lesson at 2pm.
Deardear brought baby to school to pick me up. Then we took a cab to Marina Sq. Actually we were planning to take the Singapore Flyer. However, it was raining cats and dogs so we decided to shop around Marina and Suntec.
We had lunch at Imperial Treasure. Let baby try some new food like minced pork from the xiao long bao and prawn.
Different expressions of Baby Caden on the baby chair in Imperial Treasure


Then we brought baby to shop around Marina. Bought him some clothes from Fox baby... He tried walking on his own in Marina Sq. His 1st time walking around shopping centre on his 1st birthday. After which we proceeded to Suntec and made baby his first bear - Caden bear. Same birthday day and time as baby Caden. He was all involved in the making of the bear like choosing the bear skin, trying to stuff the bear with cotton, choosing a heart, brushing the bear and choosing clothes. He loves his bear a lot and hug the bear as if its his friend.
Caden Baby sitting on the Seasame Street Moving Car



Baby's 1st Walk around Marina Square


Video of Baby Caden walking in Marina Sq
The making of Caden Bear (Choosing of bear skin, pumping cotton into the bear skin, choosing a heart for the bear, puffing the bear, choosing clothes and making its birth cert)






Finally, we walked home from Suntec and bought some food for dinner on our way back. By then baby was already very tired so he fell asleep in my arms for almost an hour.When we reached home, he woke up. Da yi po and Chloe jiejie is also here to celebrate his birthday. Po po bought him an agar agar 'cake' and we all sang birthday song for him once again... Though simple but an enjoyable birthday celebration.
Birthday Agar Agar Cake





0 comments:
Post a Comment