This morning, me woke up feeling very terrible as I was still down with sore throat, bodyaches and worked late last night.. Sigh... But I know its baby's BIG day so I have to carry on no matter what... Lucky my mummy was around to help me take care of baby in the morning so I can have a good rest and do some of my work.
The handsome boy was so happy today.. even helped my mummy to clean the window.. Now baby is trying to imitate what people are doing and he was so eager to follow what my mum does.
Handsome boy after his morning bath...

Showing funny face
Helping out with cleaning of window grilles
Moreover, he is beginning to walk more on his own and for a longer time.. This silly boy... is the same as his papa... loves soccer ball... While trying to balance himself and walking, he tried to kick any ball he sees on the floor...
Video of baby walking AGAIN and for a long time..
While waiting for papa to be home after work, I am secretly praying hard for papa not to be mobilised today for army as its baby's big day... Our family BIG day... Sigh...
0 comments:
Post a Comment