Caden's Birthday Celebration

Saturday, February 21, 2009

At 2.20am, deardear and I arrived at Lao Beijing waiting for our decor man to turn up to decorate the room. However, the decor man came in at 2.45pm. But he managed to do up the place before all our guests arrive.

At around 3.05pm, all our guests started to come in and baby Caden also arrived at around that time too. As I was still goggy from my medicine, I was just going through the momentum again - like my wedding.. haha.. Everyone finally arrived at about 3.45pm. Deardear and I then has the chance to sit down to eat. Baby seems to enjoy himself alot. He was carried around by everyone and smiled at everyone.

At around 4.55pm, we have the cake cutting ceremony. Everyone was awed by his special birthday 'cake'. Even baby was also engrossed by his cake. Kept looking at the cake... Then everyone started to sing birthday song and I think baby was a little blur... When asked to blow the candle, he just stared at the candle.

After eating the profiteroles and clearing up the room, the celebration has finally ended. We took a cab back home as deardear need to rush to his camp site as there is a mobilisation exercise for his unit. When we reached home, we took some more pic of baby and then bathed him.

He was so tired then as he did not take his usual nap in the afternoon. At 7pm, he fell asleep and I guess he will sleep all the way till tomorrow morning...

Sigh.. as for deardear, he will only be home tomorrow.. I am so sick and tired... How I wish our small family is together now... Miss deardear...

0 comments: