In mood for celebration..

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Caden baby's bday is coming soon and tomorrow is deardear and my 5th anniversary of knowing each other. Moreover, valentines' day is coming soon... So we are all in mood for celebration...

Though me still not feeling too well, I had to drag myself out of bed as I have to collect the cupcakes from Onicupcakes I have ordered on monday for our 5th anniversary. In the late afternoon, we took a cab down to Far East Sq to collect the cupcakes and eat our lunch at 周庄. Quite a sumptuous lunch however, i did not have much appetite for it. After lunch, we walked to chinatown to buy some daily necessities and I bought deardear his new Davidoff perfume (same brand as the one he bought for me, only that mine is woman's fragrance.) Then we took a cab back home as I was still not feeling too well.

We went home and I took a nap again as I felt drowsy after my medication as usual. In the evening, deardear bought me noodle soup as I do not have much appetite. After our dinner, we took out the cupcakes and the number 5 candle I have bought for the occassion. Deardear lighted it up and made a wish before blowing off the candle. Then, we slowly savour the cupcakes as they are not cheap and tasted really good.

Looking forward to more celebration next week and the week after (baby's bday). Booked the restaurant, his special birthday "cake", done the invitation cards and invited all our relatives. Just need to get him his birthday clothes, buy decor to decorate the restaurant, teach baby to blow his candles and prepare for the birthday favours for our guests (if we are getting them).

*yawn yawn* gonna sleep soon... just taken the medication again...

0 comments: