Last trial at Little Neuro Tree

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Today is the last trial for LNT. Its the Jap class. I was a little apprehensive before attending the lesson with Caden as I do not know about Jap language. Worried that I will not be able to understand anything and hence can't teach our precious.

Before deardear and I bring Caden for the lesson, it started to pour very heavily. Thus, I have to wrapped Caden in the baby carrier to prevent any rain from touching him. Really very protective. Sometimes I wonder why I am so protective of him. He is a boy so must learn to be strong and independent like deardear. However, I think its the maternal instinct of me to protect him no matter what.

After we have arrived at LNT, we are again the only one for the lesson. As we are the only student in the class, the sensei spent all her time in coaching baby and I found it easy to learn the language and follow the lesson too.

At the end of the lesson, I checked with the admin clerk and she said that she has found another baby to come for this lesson in the next term so we can carry at LNT at this time slot.. So Caden Teo will be starting the next term with LNT on 12 April 2009.

0 comments: