This morning, I brought Caden for his 18th month check and injection. Its a little overdue as deardear and I did not have time to bring him to Doc Ong.
Finally, I had the time today to bring him to see Doc Ong for his check. At Doc Ong, he checked on Caden and asked a few things. Caden tried to imitate Doc Ong and Doc Ong was surprised. Doc Ong mentioned that Caden is very good at his words as he can say words of more than 3 syllabuses. He was also surprised that Caden can walk up the stairs without any help occasionally.
Then Doc Ong started to take out Caden's 18th month jab (1st booster DPT/DT vaccine). Caden was so engrossed. I was so worried that my precious will cry and create a big fuss. Luckily he was calm. When Doc Ong injected into his left thigh, he almost wanted to cry. Once Doc Ong took out the jab, Caden stopped and did not burst into tears.
My brave and strong boy... He is such a good boy. I am really proud of him esp when Doc Ong said that he is better than most toddlers of his age as he can speak more words and more syallbuses. Caden, mama loves and is really proud of you.
The boi is walking 18 June '11
15 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment