This morning, my mum and I brought Caden to the Orchard Surgery Centre to have his ears' wax removed and do a ear test on him. Its indeed a traumatic event for Caden. We left home at around 8.30am. He is not supposed to have any food since 5 am. Last night, he woke up at 1 plus to 3 plus crying. Maybe he knew about it and it worried.. At 4.30am, my mum made milk for him so that it can last him till after the procedure.
We arrived at the centre at 9am and waited to 9.45am for Caden turn. While waiting, the silly boy played with balls that we brought there, walked here and there in his surgery suit.. Such an active boy. Then finally its his turn. Only I am allowed to go in. The nurses and the anesthetist had to force him down so that he will fall asleep with the anesthesia. He had to cry to sleep.. Its such a terrible sight to see.. His whole face was red.. At the end of the procedure, he was pushed out of the operating theatre crying... My god.. I was really heartbroken. Did I make a wrong move? He finally managed to settle down after some time. After an hour, he is back to his usual self. This silly boy is really a dear...
We arrived at the centre at 9am and waited to 9.45am for Caden turn. While waiting, the silly boy played with balls that we brought there, walked here and there in his surgery suit.. Such an active boy. Then finally its his turn. Only I am allowed to go in. The nurses and the anesthetist had to force him down so that he will fall asleep with the anesthesia. He had to cry to sleep.. Its such a terrible sight to see.. His whole face was red.. At the end of the procedure, he was pushed out of the operating theatre crying... My god.. I was really heartbroken. Did I make a wrong move? He finally managed to settle down after some time. After an hour, he is back to his usual self. This silly boy is really a dear...
Caden in his surgery gown in the waiting room


Caden and mama in surgery gown
However, I am really angry with the ENT specialist Dr K Soh. He overcharge us (which is said by his nurse) and explained that he had given Caden more ex stuff as Caden is still a toddler. Moreover he mentioned that my son is fine so why am I so bothered about the few hundred dollars. He even told me that he is the doctor so I should listen to him and not the nurse. I am really pissed with such morally moron and lack of medical ethics doc. Why is there such a doc in the world? But I believe in retribution, so I did not argue with him. It will come to him one day... As for me, I am just glad that Caden is fine and I will take it as 破财消灾.
0 comments:
Post a Comment