Deardear is on leave today, as Caden's fever is still fluctating though he is on high fever medication. Deardear wanna stay at home and monitor Caden.
At 12 plus, I heard that Caden is suspected of HFMD. I immediately asked for permission to leave school early as I do not have anymore lesson in the afternoon. Luckily my VP and HOD are very understanding. I wanted to be there for Caden when such things happen. Luckily according to Doc Ong, its just oral thrush. Oral thrush is a very common infection in infants that causes irritation in and around the baby's mouth. However, Caden find it very irritating and refused to eat much, unlike his normal self. I always call him a greedy boy as he always ask for food. Now I really hope that he will ask me for food. I take back my words that he is a greedy boy. He has lost his weight just after 2 days for illness. I am very heartbroken.
Praying hard that he will recover soon. Hoping that his fever will subside soon.
The boi is walking 18 June '11
15 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment