Papa & Mama's 4th Proposal Anniversary

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Its deardear and my 4th year proposal anniversary. So fast time has flown. I still can remember the day deardear proposed to me. He took a whole day leave to plan for the proposal. Rented a car to prepare the proposal but only picked me up at home at 5 pm. I almost burst with anger. He wasted so much time to prepare when he can just bring me out the whole day in the rented car. Wasted the rented car too. Worst of all, he told me that we are going for dinner with his buddy yet he insisted that I wear a dress. Knowing me, I am not a person who likes to go out in dress. Thus I was suspicious. I kept questioning until he told me the truth. Haha... Finally, I got dressed. He brought me to Jaan. Its on top of the Raffles City Shopping Centre. Its so romantic. He had informed the waiter and waitress of my arrival and the purpose and planned for a good time to give me the ring. Surprisingly, I was not so touched. Maybe I felt so pai sei. But the best is not then. After dinner, we decided to make full use of the car. Deardear drove me to somewhere near the airport to see airplane as he knows I love to see airplane taking off. At the place, deardear took out a card that he made with 10 commandments that he has written for me. He promised me 10 things as a hubby. Up till now, he is still faithfully keeping his promises. That was the time that I cried. I was so touched by his 10 commandments.

That was 4 years ago.. Haha... SO today deardear took half day leave to bring me out. We decided to go to ION as we have never been there before. Did not spend much time there. Just had lunch and walked around for about an hour. We even went into the Asia's largest LV shop. Nothing much for me to buy though I am never interested in branded stuff. Haha.. Then we proceeded to Taka. There is a baby fair but nothing much for us to buy. Finally, its 4pm. We had to bring Caden back as he seems a little tired. Thats how we celebrated our 4th proposal anniversary.

0 comments: