Another visit to the doctor...
Caden's rashes has turn for the worse. I am really worried that its measles as he had not taken his 1 to 2 year shot. Deardear and I rushed him to the Thomson Medical Centre as Doc Ong is attached there. I get the nurse to call him and ask if it's possible to be measles. Luckily Doc Ong said its not possible so I let the resident doctor to check on Caden. According to the resident doctor, it might be viral rashes (rashes that developed after high fever). It can also be allergy to antibiotic and high fever medicine (Nurofen). So we decided to stop the medicine for the time being which I know Caden will be very happy as he hated all the medicine. The doctor also said that there isn't anymore redness in his throat which I am really glad. However, due to the strong antibiotic, his stomach has not been feeling well - he had 3 times of diarrhae and vomitted twice yesterday. Poor boy and his asshole is sore due to his diarrhae.
I have decided to spare him of the trauma so I have cancelled his procedure tomorrow. Just want him to concentrate on his recovery and get well soon esp before deardear flies off to India for 2 weeks. Sigh... Want Caden to have the love of his both parents during his most miserable time.
The boi is walking 18 June '11
15 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment