Hi 5 Live show

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Caden had the privilege to watch the Hi 5 Live show today as Chloe was down with stomach flu. Actually Ah yee bought tickets to bring Chloe for the show as Caden was too young for it. However, Chloe was not feeling well since yesterday. Thus, Ah Yee decided to bring Caden along.

Tita had prepared for Caden to sleep in the late morning so that he will not feel tired in the afternoon. At around 3.15 pm, Ah Yee and I brought Caden on a cab to Singapore Indoor Stadium. The show started at around 4 pm. The story is about the 5 of them trying to plan a surprise birthday party for Chats. Quite interesting and interactive for the kids. First time I attend a live show with so much interactive and responses. Caden seems to enjoy himself too. He was very engrossed watching the show and at the same time eating the bread given by great grandmother. He amused Ah Yee so much by dancing halfway and asking for 'mum mum'. Haha...

After the show, Ah Yee bought a shirt for Chloe and I bought one for Caden. Though my precious kept asking for the Jup-jup stuff toy. But I know my mum will kill me if I buy it for him. Haha...








0 comments: