Finally his fever has subsided completely. Caden had been crying lots recently as he hated to eat his medicine esp his antibiotic and fever medicine. We had to wake him up in the middle of the night to feed him fever medicine to bring down his temp. Its seems the most cruel thing I am doing to him.. Its really heartbroken to see him cry like nobody business. He kept calling for me to carry him. I think he wanted me to help him but I know I have to be cruel and forced him to eat the medicine as its for his own good. But I really feel very sorry for him and that I can't protect him as his mother.
I am glad his fever has subsided. But today we brought him to Doc Ong again. Doc Ong said that his throat is still sore so he might need to take a bit more time to recover. However, in the evening, his body has developed some rashes. I am glad as he will normally develop rashes once his fever subsided. Lets hope that his rashes will reduced soon.
The boi is walking 18 June '11
15 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment