Poor baby is disfigured today!!! In the morning, he used his nose to "read' his library book.. Haha.. Just now, he hit himself on his face twice using his toys.. There is a scar on his nose.. Me cried so sadly after seeing the naughty boy cried so loudly as I think he felt the pain when I rub his nose. He even got the cheek to complain to his papa when deardear came in to have a look. But he does look very poor thing when he cry... However, deardear says that its ok for boys to get a few knocks here and there. I know he is trying hard to console me. I immediately got some 惊风散 for him to eat to 压压惊. After eating the 惊风散, he vomitted some milk with phlegm out.. Hope that he will be better tomorrow.. Will observe him tonight..

0 comments:
Post a Comment