Papa's 1st Birthday Surprise

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Today my parents and I planned to bring deardear for dinner as a celebration for his birthday at Swensen as I have a $40 voucher from HSBC. I planned a birthday surprise for him by liasing with the waiter to present his birthday ice cream after our meal... However, another waitress ruined the whole surprise by bringing the ice-cream spoon before the ice-cream is being served.. Sigh.. Deardear was surprised to see the spoon and asked if I have planned any surprises for him.. And I have to admit it.. haha.. Anyway, it ended with a happy note though.. The restaurant manager even asked me to develop the pic that he has taken for our family as baby Caden is very cute. He might be thinking of getting baby Caden to 'represent' Swensen.. Haha.. To advertise for Swensen.. Cool.. He asked for my contacts so that he might call me if they have such plans..

Pics of baby Caden and us in the Bugis Swensen restaurant

Baby Caden sitting on deardear's back
Baby caden bullying my daddy (his gong gong).. haha..
Family pic taken by restaurant manager but my mummy and I are not looking at the camera
So I decided to crop the both of us and remain the three guys in the pic.. Hehe..
Sleepy baby in my arms after making so much noise in the restaurant

0 comments: