I decided to plan for a 2nd birthday surprise for deardear. I went on internet and search for nice table plant for deardear from Far East Flora. However, this morning when I called to confirm my delivery, one lady told me that my order was not recorded in their systems. I was quite pissed. They decided to retake my order and promised to send it by today before 5pm. Just hope that deardear will rec it before he left for work. Then I went out for the 3rd surprise for deardear. I went to look for deardear's good buddy, Eugene Tan, to plan for tomorrow's dinner. Though I was really sick as I had slight fever just now (but I have taken panadol), I knew I have to meet up with Eugene to finalise the planning and make sure the surprise will be perfect. Just hope that deardear will have a happy birthday this year.. :)
The boi is walking 18 June '11
15 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment