My last birthday surprise for deardear is to make the Konnyaku jelly for him. I was feeling really terrible this morning as my throat became worst. I almost lost my voice. So I slept a little longer. Actually planned to bring baby Caden and deardear to pray at the Kwan Yin Temple, However, was so tired that I have to give up the thought. Luckily mum came earlier today and helped baby Caden to bathe. While she brought him downstairs for a stroll, deardear and I made the Konnyaku jelly. I purposely bought mango flavouring as I know deardear loves mango. It took me less than 30 minutes to make the jelly as its really easy with the premix powder. And, I am glad that deardear loves it. We brought three trays back to Selegie to eat and left one tray at Eunos for the weekend. At around 4 plus, deardear and I went to collect another of his durian birthday cake and my dad came to drive us back to Selegie.
The boi is walking 18 June '11
15 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment