Today we are back at Eunos because the HDB people are coming to check on the problem areas of our house and Sebs will be getting contractors down to measure our windows because we are making window grilles for the sake of baby Caden.
Back at Eunos, Caden baby was happily crawling on the floormat that we did not bring back to Selegie due to the heavy weight. He even tried to stand up by holding onto the rocker. But... He fell and knocked his face on the rocker.. Surprisingly, he did not cry.. Still dare to smile at me.. Naughty boy..
Pics of his "ko yak" face (look @ the redness of his side face)



Talking about his face, I am also quite worried about his chin. There seems to be some rashes on his chin due to dunno if its his milk or saliva.. Been cleaning his face everytime he drool or after his milk.. Yet the rashes do not seems to go off.. sigh..
Since I was taking some close up shots of baby face, I decided to take some more artistic pic of his close up face.. Haha..Pics of his close-up face





Then when deardear is back, we noticed that he can sit on his own while crawling here and there. And he seems to be able to sit upright without any support from anyone... Good job baby... I tried to take pic of it. However, he is so active that I am not able to take a good pic at all..
At around 7.30 pm, we brought baby Caden to meet po po at BHG as po po needs to buy a pair of good shoes for walking. Po po has swollen feet and doc advised her not to carry too heavy stuff and must wear a pair of good walking shoes or else her feet will be swollen again. So po po bought a pair of scholl shoes.


0 comments:
Post a Comment