Just brought baby Caden to Da Yi Po's place just now. Brought him to OG to get some of his stuff and then proceeded to da yi po's house. Cousin Chloe is back home then. Baby Caden kept looking at cousin Chloe and wanna to sayang her face. However, he is so dirty that cousin Chloe is so scared of his saliva-full hands. Haha.. Cousin Chloe even tried to carry him. I tried to snap some pic of the both of them. However, I had to take a few pics in order to have both of them looking at me.. Starting I have Chloe looking at me only, then I have baby Caden looking at me only and finally I have both of them looking at me... Haha.. And gosh.. he looks so big size in the pic.. Looks like he is bigger size than cousin Chloe. (or is it his big head that looks bigger?) Hahaha...


The boi is walking 18 June '11
15 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment