Today is the Student Council Step Down Dinner for the Sec 4Es and 5Ns. I am invited to attend the dinner so I decided to bring baby Caden along. When I arrived at the school at 7 plus pm, students swarmed over to check out on baby. However, baby was sleeping, so I left him upstairs in the staff room with deardear and Tita. AT about 8pm, I brought him downstairs after his milk and sleep. All my councillors began to crowd round him, carry him and took pic of him. Gosh he is really the centre of attraction. My students even said that he is the star of the night. Haha.. Will update the photos after my students have sent them to me. Left school at around 8.45pm. By then, baby is already tired after much entertainment. Haha.. We went to get dinner and took a cab back home. :)
The boi is walking 18 June '11
15 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment