Happy Teachers' Day from Dear Dear

Monday, September 1, 2008




Happy Teachers' Day dear. It's your special day today. It's the only occupation that has a special day on the Singapore calendar. To me, you are truly the best teacher I have ever seen, that includes my own teachers. You teach well and also popular with student. Your passion for teaching and caring for them attracts me to you too. I believe throughout your years of teaching, you have changed a lot of kids’ life. It's a special thing that not everyone can do. And again, A Very Very Happy Teachers' Day to you dear, Love you lots.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Deardear, thank you for the post and the pic.. I am just a normal teacher trying to make a difference the students' life. I do not know how many lives I have changed. But I do know that you have changed my life. Thank you for providing so much for me and baby.. Thank you. Love you lots too..