Deardear on Leave..

Monday, September 15, 2008

Today deardear took leave as he planned to bring me out for a massage as a celebration for his birthday and our anniversary. However, I wasn't feeling too well... So we kind of wasted the whole morning sleeping.. Haha.. At around 11 plus, we brought baby Caden to Dayi po's house to pass some Konnyaku jelly I have made for them. Chloe has just came back from school. She took out her lanterns and toys and played with Caden though she is afraid that he will spoil her lanterns. She even tried to carry him. The scene is so cute.. He was "hanging"onto her like a koala bear.. He even tried to pull her hair.. Haha.. I wished I had brought my hp along to take the pic.. They both looked so cute..

Then deardear and I went for our couple spa for relaxation.. We had lulur scrub, milk bath and finally relaxation massage. After the spa, we went for our "lunch" and then walked around Orchard and bought a Liverpool jersey for baby Caden. Haha.. Soon after, we rushed back home as I missed baby a lot.

In the evening, we brought baby Caden to Harbourfront as I had to collect some free sample of Nan milk from the Mothercare at Harbourfront. My parents, deardear, baby Caden, Tita and me took a train there and had our dinner there too. After dinner, we brought baby to Cold Storage to buy some kiwi for him to eat. My mummy took the opportunity to teach him on the different kind of fruits for example green apple, red apple and orange. He really enjoyed the "lesson" with po po and gong gong.. Haha..





Though today we did not do much as I am not feeling that well, I am really glad that deardear took a day leave to company me and that he is by my side all the time.. Hehe..

0 comments: