Baby Caden first Chinese New Year - Day 2

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Woke up feeling achy throughout my whole body. Popped some medicine to ease the ache and pain but did not work. Actually think I brought it upon myself. Haha.. Last night, deardear and I decided to go out for a night walk as we have a car so can go for a spin - just the two of us. He drove to East Coast Park (Big Splash) and we walked along the beach for a short while. Then we bought some supper (Carls Junior) and proceeded with a car spin. Silly deardear kept insisting to go see Ah Kwa at Changi Village so he drove there. Spotted 2 and deardear intended to say "happy new year" to them. After which he drove to airport (my fav place) to see the aeroplanes. Beginning to enjoy the car.. How I wish we have a car too... Haha.. But the question is - how often do we drive? So we have decided - NO cars...

After a romantic night, I ended up having bodyache as I sleep late and baby still have to wake up in the middle of the night and make noise.. haha.. So this morning, I was a little goggy when we went for visiting. Overall, today, we went 2 places only - my eldest and youngest aunt place (Dad side). One in the morning and one in the evening... Was too tired and sick to travel more. Moreover we had to return the car today too so can't travel much.

Caden baby in his another CNY clothes



Caden and me


Caden can hold his own milk bottle... (So we can free our hand)


0 comments: