Baby Caden was down with fever again early this morning. All of us woke up at 4 plus again as baby was a little cranky. After taking his temp, I was beginning to worry again. His temp is 37.8 degrees. However, he is still sleepy. I have decided to let him sleep a little longer till 6 am when he wakes up before feeding him medicine.
When he woke up at 6 am, his temp has risen to 38.2 degrees. Mummy immediately feed him with fever medicine. Subsequently, his fever has gone down to 37.6 degrees. After monitoring for another few hours, we decided to give him another feed of medicine. Finally, at 12pm, his fever has subsided completely. From then onwards, Tita did not feed him any medicine. And according to Tita, baby had diarrhea - had watery stools twice today. After letting out the watery stools, he seems to feel better and no more fever.
I felt very guilty as I can't come home early. Reached home only at 7.30pm as I had work to do and had CCA today. Poor baby... Miss him so much today..
The boi is walking 18 June '11
15 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment