I am sick...

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Woke up at 5am today to check on baby's diaper as I thought I smelt some poo smell. Lucky there wasn't any. He has not had diarrhae for the past 16 hours. Hope he will carry on like that forever. But I still change his diaper. In the process of changing his diaper, he was awaken by us. So we tried to put his to bed and also fed him his morning feed of milk as I thought he might be hungry. Then he went back to sleep again till 8am.

As I felt a terrible pain in my throat and did not feel too well, deardear ask me to take more rest and he woke up to bathe baby and play with him. When I finally wake up at 8.45am, my mum was already here to see her precious too. At 9 am, she left for work. Then I went down to see doc as I felt very tired and had terrible pain in my throat. Didn't dare to go close to baby today. And so Tita took care of baby under my instruction of pooing baby, feeding him porridge and apple. Baby pooed normal poo.

In the afternoon, I went to rest while deardear went for his army briefing. Tita carried on taking care of him until deardear is back. After the rest and eating of medicine, I felt better.

At night, we brought baby to the pa sa malam to look at the carnival and look for new year decor. We did not buy anything as baby was a little tired so we went back soon after.


Baby loves his new drinking cup (look at the way he bites his cup)





Baby loves his new drinking cup part 2 (look at his sad face when I took it away)


0 comments: