Today is deardear and my 3rd year ROM anniversary.. However, still have to go to school.. Deardear surprised me with a photo frame in the morning. So touched.. I almost forgotten about today...
Baby woke up cranky and with flu. Was little worried.. However still have to go sch as I am in charge of Sec 1 Orientation from 7 to 9 Jan. Was busy the whole day in school until 2 plus when mum called me and said that baby had diarrhae twice in the day. I immediately delegated my job to another of my colleague and rushed home to bring baby to see Doc Ong.
At Aglow, Doc Ong has concluded that baby had bloated stomach and flu and he suspected baby had Stomach Flu. Doc Ong gave baby some flu medicine and diarrhae medicine.
After reaching home I immediately gave baby his medicine and put him to bed. Was very pissed with Tita as she did not call me immediately baby had his first diarrhae and even gave him papaya.. Poor baby.. suffered so much before I brought him to the doc. So when deardear came home, he reprimanded Tita for her carelessness in her work and slow in reacting when baby was not feeling well.
Just hope that baby will get well soon...
The boi is walking 18 June '11
15 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment