Back @ Eunos..

Friday, January 16, 2009

Now we are back at Eunos.. And baby is sleeping as he did not sleep for 3 hours since the last time he woke up at 2pm for his porridge.

We went to doc at 11am and Doc Ong diagnose him as throat infection and runny nose. Seems like its due to us bringing him out on wed and so he might have gotten infected. Sigh.. Why my precious so poor thing? It brings me back to the time when he was first month old.. Why I just cannot provide him with breast milk.. Seems like his immunity level will be stronger if I am able to do so.. really regret it.. Why didn't I kept trying and trying.
Baby sitting on the Little Tikes table and chair reading books (only lasted for 5 min)



Though baby is sick, he is always very hyper and active... That is one thing so lovable about my little precious.. Love him so much..

Active and Hyper baby


0 comments: