Just came back from Eunos.. As my mummy is not working today, we decided to spend one more day at our resort. I left for sch from Eunos.. Wasn't feeling quite well since yesterday. However, can't afford to take MC as I have loads of work to do and give my students. So intend to come home early to see doc instead.
When I finished my last lesson at 2pm, I got a very pleasant surprise from my family.. My mum, deardear and baby was at my seat waiting for me to go home. Deardear decided to surprise me by bringing them all to pick me up as he knew I wasn't feeling too well. But, as I wasn't feeling too well and was overwhelmed with the loads of work, I was angry with deardear.. I sounded harsh asking him why he had to bring baby on a hot day to my workplace and that they are making me stressed as I have to rush to pack my stuff to go home. Come to think of it, it was a real good intention from deardear side. Thank you deardear for making me day better though I was more stressed.
Then when we arrived home, I immediately went to see the doc to get some medication - for my bodyache.. After taking the medicine, I had a solid 3 hours of sleep and felt better. At 8 plus, my dad called and asked if we are ready to go home as he is near my place so he can pick us up. Thank you deardear for everything...
Pics of baby Ninja (you will see happy ninja, sleepy ninja and flexible ninja)
.jpg)




0 comments:
Post a Comment