Its my first day in school... I woke up at 4am.. Not that I am excited about work. Baby Caden was crying very miserably then.. My mum said that he might be down with fever as his body is very hot throughout. I immediately took his temp and he is indeed down with fever - 38.8 degrees. Both deardear and I immediately jumped out of our bed.. We started planning who to take child care leave today. My mum volunteered to take leave in the morning and bring baby to Doc Ong. As for deardear, he will take the afternoon off. Me? Can't really take child care leave as its the first day of school and I am in charge of the Sec 1s today. Too last min.. How I wish I can just stay at home with baby.. With a worried mind, I went to work.. It seems to be a long day as I am so worried about baby...
Luckily my mum said that baby was only down with fever. No flu or cough.. Its virus infection.. Maybe we bring him out too often for the past few days.. Sigh... So we are grounded for the weekend...
Managed to leave school finally at 4.30pm to rush home to see my precious.. So glad that his temp has gone down but still maintaining between 37.5 to 37.8 degrees. Really heartbroken.. Maybe he just not used to both deardear and I starting work formally. I was joking with deardear that it might be his way to force us to be with him all the time..
What a way to start work this year...
The boi is walking 18 June '11
15 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment