Missing Baby..

Friday, January 9, 2009

Woke up at 4am in the morning as baby was crying very terribly and mummy smelt something in his bum. Baby had diarrhae again. He must be in terrible pain thus he is cried till so terribly. At 5 plus, he had a second diarrhae. Again this time he cried very terribly. The poo was so watery and yellowy.. He is really suffering a lot!!!

Was tempted to take child care leave today however today is the last day of Sec 1 Orientation which will end with a campfire at night. No easy to pass this big job to others.. Therefore, mum volunteered to take leave to take care of baby for today. Really appreciate her a lot.. If not, I really do not know what to do with such a maid. Dun think she puts in effort in taking care of my precious..

Though I was in school the whole day, I really missed baby a lot. Do not know what has happen to him, do not know if he is getting better, do not know so many things.. Been calling back a few times. Can't really concentrate in my work yet cannot make any mistake... Sigh.. At 1 plus when I called back, mum told me baby has a bruise at his left eye as he missed his step and hit the cabinet. Was so heartbroken but can't blame anyone for it as he is indeed a very naughty boy.. But the good news is that he is recovering from his diarrhae. This puts me at ease a little.

The whole orientation ended at 9.30pm and Derrick drove me back home.. When I was home, baby was already asleep. When I saw the bruise at his left eye, I was really sad that I cried..This naughty boy should learn a lesson by now.

Really missed baby a lot...

0 comments: