The weather is getting colder and colder.. My poor boy seems to have gotten a cold from the cold wind... Nowadays, we never switch on the air con to sleep. Think the wind is colder than the air con. Anyway, my precious had gotten flu and sore throat due to the cold wind. Therefore, I decided to take leave today to bring him see doc. Mummy ask me why should I take leave as its such a minor thing. However, I really felt guilty for not being by his side the last time when he was down with fever and stomach flu.. At least now I do not have impt duties to fulfill in school, I want to be by his side. He was very cranky esp at night.. Woke up in the middle of the night and cried.. Sigh.. Mayb he is feeling very uncomfortable or mayb he is teething.. Sigh.. Dunno why...
Though felt a little uneasy as I have to miss my lessons with the students, I do feel good spending time at home with my precious.. Its indeed time well spent and worth it. However, I know I will have loads of work to catch up next week and tonnes of marking to do.. sigh..
The boi is walking 18 June '11
15 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment