Breakfast at Burger King

Monday, August 10, 2009

10th of Aug. I do not have to fly to India. Phew, what a relief. This way I can spend my holiday with Dear and Caden. So in the morning, we decided to go to Burger King at Simei East Point Mall for breakfast. Mother-in-law joined us for the morning feast as well as Father-in-Law who met us there. Took some photos of Caden eating hashbrown, Crossiant and drinking Milo. He loves dipping his food in tomato ketchup. After which, we wanted to go to NTUC Extra, but didn't realised that it no longer exist. How outdated I am. So instead we walked around the mall. Caden was fascinated by all the animals in the pet store when we were in there. After which, we ended up in NTUC and bought lots of groceries as he Milk Powder and Diaper was on a rare offer. Bought 1/2 dozen tins at one go. Heavy...


0 comments: