Teacher's Day Celebration

Monday, August 31, 2009

Today is my school's teachers' day celebration. Had celebration in school till 11am. Had quite a few ex students coming back to visit me and that is what touched me the most. The most ex gift I have gotten is a puma wristlet from my ex president of student council and the most touched gift is from one of my exco who was my student when he is in sec 1. In the 4th batch of student council, I have 1 president, 1 vice president and 3 exco members. Among the 5 of them, 3 of them were in my sec 1 class and were selected by me. Thus, I really feel very close to them. This batch of exco is one which I know I will miss most. They are not the showy type, worked hard behind the curtain, take initiative, very unity and very respectful.

After the celebration in school, our SWC organised a bowling session for all teachers at Hougang Central. Had lots of fun bowling with my colleagues. Though I am lousy at bowling, I am so glad I have improved. haha...

In the evening, deardear suggested to go Plaza Sing to buy my sleeping bag for camp. Then we proceeded to Crystal Jade. Deardear wanna to celebrate Teacher's Day for me thus gave us a treat. After dinner, we went back home as my mum did not want Caden to be out too late at night on the Lunar 7th month.

0 comments: