This morning, deardear went to work... He is supposed to work full day yet he worked only for half day... So I had to make sure we prepared Caden in time to meet deardear for lunch at Tampines Mall. After Caden's lunch, Tita tried to poo him. However, he refused... So I bathed the naughty boy... After bathing him, Tita looked after him and it was my turn to take a bath... Then Tita prepared his fish to bring out for lunch while I do some work. At this time, I smelt something bad.. Caden Teo pooed in his diaper!!!! Ahh... Immediately, we took the potter and forced him to poo in the potter. After all the pooing, I cleaned his buttock again. While changing his diaper, I noticed a stain of poo on his romper. I changed him out of his dirthy romper and put on a new one for him. Then I ask him to hug me.. Little did I know that the silly was so excited that he pounced on me. As I was sitting at the edge of the bed, I lost my balance... My immediate reflex was not to let Caden fall onto the floor so one of my hand is holding him tight and the other tried to support me from the fall. But, I think the impact was too big or both of us are too heavy... One hand cannot suport and I fell on my back. The naughty boy still sit on my stomach and happily hopping on me. I told him I was in pain and asked him to move off. Lucky I can still stand up. Just that the tailbone and my right hand was in pain. Guess I have sprain my hand and injured my tail bone. Let's hope it will get better. If not, I have to look for tie da yi sen. Haha..
The boi is walking 18 June '11
15 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment