Deardear is back!!!

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Woke up at 4 am in the morning.. Too excited as deardear is on the flight on his way back home then. Forced myself to carry on sleeping and then woke up at 7am again. This time, I know I cannot go back to sleep. However, looking at Caden, he is still sleeping like a log. I prepared myself first while Caden was still sleeping. At around 7.15, I tried to disturb Caden a little and he woke up.

At 7.45am, my mum, Caden and I set off to the airport. We arrived airport station at 8.15am. By then deardear's plane has already landed. We went to T3's macdonald to wait for deardear while Caden had his pancake breakfast. I was so glad to see deardear again at around 8.35am. Caden was also very delighted to see deardear...

Actually wanted to bring Caden to see the aeroplane. However, the sky was turning dark. We immediately took a cab back. We were so lucky, as it started to rain cats and dogs only after we have arrived home safely... What a great way to start the day and the coming week... Though I dread going for camp on this coming wed to fri, I am just so happy now to think too much...

0 comments: